<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7763731?origin\x3dhttp://-selfdeceptions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, September 25, 2006

Today's a great day. (:
Talked, talked, talked and just talked. Haha. But it was great 'ketchuping' with Char. Yeah, and again, discovered more. Seriously, the word 'disgusting' would be appropriate to describe -. I don't mean to sound crude but then again, everything fits perfectly. Urrghh. Major turnoff. =/ Look at who's talking man. I think its a major case of the pot calling the kettle black. As always. What's new. Its been like this all the while, but we didn't notice only because we choose to close an eye. But now that I choose not to, everything's damn clear and I feel absolutely disgusted at how contradicting people can get. Nothing tallies and this is really disappointing to a certain extent.

Yeah, no point talking about this, like anyone would ever understand apart from Char. Haha. Dodn't study much today but I don't mind. At least, I finally have a chance to talk to Char. (: Right. Anyway, PPP is getting really boring. Its putting me to sleep. Hmm. Maybe because I'm always sleep deprived? Whatever it is, I think we should just have the study break now. I swear I'd study. Haha.

Its a great week basically. You know, the usual thing, Liverpool winning. :D:D:D Shan't elaborate much. Cause most people don't understand. Haha. Gonna stay up on Thursday morning again. I'm so gonna pray hard. Oh by the way, Hady won SI. I think he deserves to win it more than Jon cause he definitely can sing better. But I'm not a big fan of SI so yup. Shall blog off now. Ta.

Its amazing how you can twist words so convincingly.
So continue doing so and risk losing everything in the end.
Meanwhile, I'll pray for you.